Monday, April 06, 2009

TBWCYL Day 96- Sugar, Honey Honey

I know I am sweet but this is ridiculous. Todays task was "Stockpile as much free sugar as possible in one day." So, every time I went by the coffee machine, I grabbed a handful and snuck it in my lunch bag. I went to Taco Bell with a coworker today and got a handful. Heck, I even snagged some of that Raw Sugar that Starbucks offers when we were in the grocery. I made off like a bandit. It's really too bad that I don't use sugar very often.




All in all I collected 60 packets. My spoils of war will probably be taken back to work tomorrow. More to confuse people when they see different brands then we are suppose to have.

That is all,

Newt

5 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

I'm looking forward to the day that the book tells you to smuggle diamonds or something

60 bags is quite impressive though, good work

Trinity said...

I had fun with this one. I felt like a criminal doing a pick pocketing.

Addy's Daddy said...

You were just going back to your roots. May I remind you of the infamous Carefree gum snatching of '98/'99? Or perhaps the pilfering of comic book cards from the packages at Hastings? You, my friend, having quite the thieving past.

On a related note, I accidentally shoplifted some hooks at Lowe's on Sunday. I had put them in my pocket to keep Addy from messing with them and totally forgot to pull them out upon checkout. I realized my deviousness when I got in the car and pulled out my keys.... OOOPS!

Girl Interrupted said...

lol woah! So quite the crim then, Trinity!

Is that all part of being "from the streets"?

*calls the Police and grasses on Addy's Daddy*

Trinity said...

You gotta do what you gotta do to survive on the streets.