Saturday, April 04, 2009

TBWCYL Day 94 - Magnetism

We have come to my hometown today and I am still hard at work on my tasks. Today, I had to avoid electromagnetics all day. Pretty much this only affects me by having to stay as far away from microwaves as possible. I don't usually get to close to radio towers or power lines so I had to eat a cold muffin this morning instead of heating it up. I also just stayed out of the kitchen whenever possible.

Not a big day.

That is all,

Newt

3 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

Well, muffins are a tasty breakfast selection whether eaten hot or cold

(struggling to be witty here - can you tell?)

Ooh ... totally off topic, I came across this today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1K8t3BtNaw

I know K-Fro is a hero of yours and thought you might be mildly amused by it (the Fozzie solo is a bit of a let down though)

Hope you're having a good weekend, back home

Trinity said...

I hate to admit this but it took me a second to figure out what K-Fro was until I realized you were not talking about Britney Spears Ex.

Girl Interrupted said...

Hahaha ... K-Fro has much more personality and is better looking than K-Fed