Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TBWCYL Day 112 - Happy Tree Friends

What is your family tree like? Well, today I am supposed to trace mine. So, my wife helped me by finding a Family Tree Website called My Heritage that lets you enter in info and make a family tree. It worked pretty well.

You can see mine here. It is actually pretty sad because I can't really trace much further than my grandparents. I know a few names but I am not very good about putting them in the right spots.

I also drew my family tree. You can see that below.

That is all,

Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

Nice tree!

Leonardo da Vinci would be biting his fist in raging envy over that piece of art. Well done!

Addy's Daddy said...

Ouch! No mention of Diana on that family tree.... Was this post another attempt at angering her?

Erin said...

I'm with Thomas on this one...and what about Duncan and Hazel? Are fur children not real children?

Trinity said...

I traced blood and blood marriages. Clearly I am the most important branch on the tree and my wife is not going to get mentioned for my family tree.

And dogs don't count on this either. That is ridiculous.