Monday, April 13, 2009

TBWCYL Day 103 - Cleansing

I start this post with a warning. What you read below is disgusting and uncomfortable. Read at your own risk.

So, I was laying naked in my bathroom floor after just completely emptying a Fleet Suppository into my rectum when I realized, my life has taken a strange turn.

Today's task was "Cleanse Your Bowels Day". I was supposed to try and free up some of the stuff that was sticking to the walls of my bowel by giving myself a self-colonic. I didn't want to take the suggestion of the book by inserting a hose into my butt and allow it to flush me out, so I went to the local drug store and bought a 3 pack of suppositories.

The box had some instructions on it for use. I am pretty sure I could have figured this out but the diagram did give me the best position for insertion. I am not sure how often you stick something up your ass but I found it unpleasant. Never try to imagine me doing this but I was in position #2. I brought my cell with me so as I clenched for dear life I started a game of Ms. Pac-Man on my phone.

The instructions say to wait 5 minutes before going but I think that is if you are constipated because I lasted about a minute, got up and jumped up and down to shake loose everything possible. The pending expulsion was not pleasant.

Today I hated the book.

That is all,

Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

Dear God! TMI! WAY TMI!!!

Who the hell wrote that book?!?!?

I'm guessing they've spent some considerable time in prison.

As if I don't have enough trouble sleeping as it is! If I have nightmares ... I'm coming looking for you, brandishing one of those DIY kits!

Trinity said...

I warned you and everyone else. You read at your own risk. And it was not nearly as uncomfortable for you as it was for me.

Addy's Daddy said...

I must say I am impressed with your dedication to this book... and a little dismayed as well....

Trinity said...

I don't know if I would have done this had it been Day 10 but I am almost a 3rd done and I am not quitting now. And there are some other bad things in there that I don't want to do but I am committed.