Thursday, April 02, 2009

TBWCYL Day 92 - Will-I-Am

So, today I had to fill out my will. Or at least the will the book gave me. I didn't have a lot of the people it listed on the will so most of my stuff went to my wife, my best friend or my parents. I gave my truck to my coworker because his car is really a P.O.S. and I feel sorry for him. Sadly, my pickup is an upgrade.I do want to clarify that I do not own a giant dildo. I left my imaginary one to my wife because, lets face it, if I die she is going to need it. They didn't have my comic book collection on the list of items to pass on so I will add that they go to Thomas. Mostly to piss his wife off that she will have to find somewhere to put them until he can sell them.

I don't have an actual will. Diana and I have discussed what to do with my comics but aside from that I don't have much worth bequeathing to anyone. Bequeathing sounds dirty.

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

I think you should leave me the Potato Peeler 15000

Just in case it catches on

Trinity said...

You can have it but if it makes money expect my lawyers to be calling.