Friday, May 01, 2009

TBWCYL Day 121 & 122 - TV will rot your brain

My task for today actually encompasses 3 days of real time and 2 days of book for I am not allowed to watch TV this weekend. So, because the weekend starts at 5 o'clock on Friday, I am going to not watch any TV if at all possible.

I had hoped to be able to pull off all of Friday as well but alas, that was not to be. I am in Roswell, New Mexico right now and due to this I must plan to begin at 5 for a few reasons. First, as I said above, the weekend doesn't officially start until Friday at 5 pm. Also, I am here for a funeral and the husband of the deceased has kept the Country Music channel on all day before the service and I am not telling a grieving man that he can't have his CMT.

Since this encompasses 2 days, I will blog about the results on Sunday night.

That is all,

Newt

0 Ripples in the pond: