Sunday, May 03, 2009

TBWCYL Day 121 & 122 - Mustn't see TV

Well, it is late Sunday and I have now gone an entire weekend without watching TV. It was honestly not at all hard. Here are a couple of close encounters.

Before boarding the plane back to Dallas on Saturday, I went to breakfast with my father and in the restaurant they had a small television on that was showing the weather. I instinctively looked up and caught myself and avoided it.

During the weekend, I went to Austin for a bachelor party and the guys I was with turned on the TV. I sat with my back to it and when someone pointed something out I just told them that I couldn't watch it. They were actually pretty respectful and turned it off.

So, what did I do this weekend to keep myself off TV. Well, as I said I was in Austin for a bachelor party so we went and did 4 hours of paintball, went to an awesome dinner on 6th street at Lamberts BBQ, barhopped, and played some poker. I drove home today and mowed my lawn and I am currently exhausted and have no want to watch TV.

That is all,

Newt

0 Ripples in the pond: