Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TBWCYL Day 146 - The Final Answer

Today I am suppose to decide my last words. I came up with a few.

"No, Diana!!! Put down the gun."

"Why does this sandwich taste like poison?"

"This burger is good...why is my arm tingling?"

So, I came up with a great idea. I am going to let you, my faithful readers, choose my last words. Comments on these posts has been lacking so maybe this will generate some new interest.

I will open this up for a week and the person who comes up with the best "Last Words" will get the knowledge that if I have the power and ability, I will utter the last words that the winner submits. So, anyone is allowed to enter and you can enter as many times as you want. You have until June 1st.

That is all,

Newt

12 Ripples in the pond:

Erin said...

If all of my stories about you and our awesome adventures on my plethora of vacation posts = zero comments from you, then I refuse to grace you with any comments here.

Except I just did. Drat.

Last words? I think you might be spot on with your burger comment, but I'm going to go with "I hope there's iced tea wherever I'm going."

Trinity said...

The comment on lack of comments wasn't directed at any person specifically. More a general statement because I know there are people who read this that don't comment.

Addy's Daddy said...

"I have to save my comics before the tornado hits!"

Trinity said...

I almost wrote something like that as one of my own though I envisioned fire as the cause of death.

Girl Interrupted said...

"If Spiderman can do it, so can aiiiiiiiiiii ....."

Trinity said...

So far these are all great but I was also hoping for something that would work in any situation. If I have a heart attack and need to say one final phrase, I don't think some of these are going to work.

So, I would have to put Erin in the lead on this.

Kate. Good Show.

Erin said...

Yessss, I'm winning!! This is (truly) the highlight of my day...work's a little iffy today.

Oh, I have plenty of non-commenting readers, too - at least I know some readers exist out there.

Addy's Daddy said...

I'm sorry I played that prank on you about picking me up from the airport!!! Please?!?!?! Don't stab me!!!!

Jessica's Dad said...

Woe is me, I think I am becoming a god


I think this is a good ending for you!

Girl Interrupted said...

"It's not easy being green!"

Trinity said...

I think Jessica's Dad aka Lee, might have just taken the lead.

Anonymous said...

DAD SAYS:HEY THOMAS.WATCH THIS!!