Monday, May 04, 2009

TBWCYL Day 124 - Polly needs a sensor

So, today I was to go buy a parrot and teach it to say all of the things that you always wanted to say but culture and etiquette stop you. I drove around to a few stores before I found the perfect one. His name was 'Polly'(original right?) and...well...things didn't turn out so well.

Polly is in a better place now.

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Erin said...

Nicely scripted, Mr. Vaughn. Sounds like you might have Nazis on the brain...Germany...vacation...

How long did that whole process take you? I'm curious to find out if both you and Polly hit all your lines in one take.

Trinity said...

It was one take and I adlibbed all of my reactions so I just had to keep track of Polly.

I was pretty pleased with the whole outcome.