Thursday, May 07, 2009

TBWCYL Day 127 - Makin' Copies

So, today's task has the possibility to be extremely cruel. I had to leave a memo on the copier at work...a fake memo. It had the headline of 'Layoffs' and I went ahead and wrote some initials of people who work with me on it.

I left this 8 1x2 x 11 atom bomb on the copier glass right before 5 and I hope to hell whoever finds it either recognizes it as fake or doesn't recognize my handwriting.

We just had a round of layoffs a couple of weeks ago and this might hit a little bit closer to home than normal. The Book never was one for using a soft touch so I hope that it isn't too damaging. I doubt anyone will take it to seriously though...at least for my sake.

That is all,

Newt

3 Ripples in the pond:

Addy's Daddy said...

to - used in reference to movement, e.g. "I'm going to the store."

too - means also or as a quantifier, e.g. "I will go too" or "Trinity uses the incorrect version of to/too/two too often!"

two - more than one, less than three.

GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!

Trinity said...

I like two think that it isn't that I don't understand the correct usage, I am just too lazy too use it in the correct way.

F2 ya.

Girl Interrupted said...

Hahaha @ AD :P