Sunday, May 24, 2009

TBWCYL Day 143 - Good for one...

So, today's task was simple. I just had to go to Kinkos and copy a few friendship coupons out of The Book and hand them out to my friends. Luckily, I am spending the weekend with Thomas so I just handed him a few.

So, he got
One Bitching Session
One Round of Drinks(I bought the beer yesterday so I already covered this one)
One Drunken Binge

I kept the other three to hand out later.
One Embarrassing Secret
One Hug
One Piece of Honest Advice

I may just find other people to hand those out to.

That is all,

Newt

3 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

Oooh! Ooh! Can I have the embarrassing secret???

Trinity said...

No you may not. I think you would use it for evil and not good as you should.

Girl Interrupted said...

:( Humph! Some friend you are!