Friday, May 29, 2009

TBWCYL Day 148 - Duly Noted

So, the book gave me an easy and fun task today. It has 4 notes on today's page and all I had to do was put the notes under peoples wiper blades on their cars for them to find.

The notes consist of...

I'm a traffic warden but today I feel lenient. Don't do it again though.

We've discovered your car is the one responsible for all the damage to the ozone layer; please bike to work in future.

I've left someone in your trunk. I'll pick him up next week if that's ok.

I'm the engineer who made this vehicle. The brakes aren't very good cos I was hungover that day. Watch out.

We went to dinner last night at a nice enough Italian restaurant and when we left I quickly distributed all 4 of these notes on random cars in the parking lot. I hope they brought a little smile to whoever finds them.

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

Haha ... but awwww, now I want to know what they thought/how they reacted!!!!

You could've at least hidden and filmed them with a videocam!!!

Tsk!

Trinity said...

That is kind of creepy. You should learn about stalking/voyeurism. It is not recommended.