Monday, May 18, 2009

TBWCYL Day 210 um nope its...135 - Lover Boy

So, for today I was supposed to copy the tradition of the French and take a lover. The criteria was to find someone with a significant age gap, different social background, and to only make love in garrets. I am not actually sure what those are but otherwise that seems simple to follow. Oh wait, I can't take a lover because I am married...and my wife said no.

We were back in Germany for today's task and we were in the small town of Freising this evening. I had planned on buying some older German lady a drink as a substitute for taking a lover but there were very few around at the bar we chose.

One thing about being in Europe, waiters aren't in a big hurry to get to you. While I did enjoy the sitting and chilling out, by the time I had a chance to send anything over, the older women had gone. I did blow them kisses as they left though. They didn't seem to respond.

That is all,

Newt

1 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

To make this post more entertaining for myself, I hummed that "Je t'aime" song while I read it ... you should try it, it's hilarious!