Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TBWCYL Day 206 um I mean 131 - What do you mean I look fat

Today we were to act like the French and have a fight in public. Funny thing about Munich, people are very quiet. You can step on a train and hear a toot from half a car length. In case you didn't know, my wife and I are loving bickerers. This means that fighting in public is a national past time in the Wonder Frog house.

So, I just continually argued with Diana all throughout our travels today. At one point she got mad enough at me, in arguing about an upcoming task, that she told me "I hope you get lung cancer and die." Ah love. The best part is that even if we tried to keep our bickering to a minimum volume, the quiet that this country maintains along with my wife's extremely loud voice means that anything we did came off as if using a megaphone.

Our first official day in Germany was successful otherwise. We continuously drank beer and ate mass amounts of pork. The time change wasn't hard to get use to because we just stayed up to fight jet lag. I had my first beer before 12:00 Munich time and it was a good start to the trip.

That is all,

Newt

ps. If the spelling is wrong on any of these posts, forgive me. I am using a Czech computer and spell check recognizes ever word as misspelled.

6 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

Good to know you're just as annoying when in Europe as you are on home soil!

Hope you and your wives are having a great time.

Ps: So relieved to know you're still alive!

Trinity said...

Yes, so far still breathing. I think the ladies are getting tired of me though.

Girl Interrupted said...

Ha! ... Shocker! :P

Trinity said...

It is only because they are so tired of drooling when they see me and know they can't get any of it. Being in close proximity for too long with any woman causes this.

Addy's Daddy said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little....

Erin said...

I echo Mr. Reynolds' comment.