Monday, March 09, 2009

TBWCYL Update Time Day 41

I cannot believe the Office of the Prime Minister has nothing better to do but I would like to send a special thanks to Mr. R Smith for sending me such a helpful letter to my Knighthood request. I also didn't know but apparently the Brits use a standard 11 5/8 size sheet for their letterhead.
That is all,

Newt

6 Ripples in the pond:

Erin said...

I'm impressed that you received a response.

Trinity said...

I just wonder if Mr Smith read my letter and though, "I bet this guy is spot on for a knighthood" or he just thought it was funny.

Erin said...

Definitely option #2.

Addy's Daddy said...

The Brits have a different sense of humor than us, so I don't think he would think it was funny unless the music from Benny Hill was playing....

Trinity said...

True. I honestly don't know. If I had sent a dead parrot with it they might have been more inclined to get the paperwork done for me too.

Girl Interrupted said...

Persevere! They're gonna give Ted Kennedy an honorary knighthood and I bet his blogs are no where near as entertaining as yours.

*Puts in a good word for you with HRM Lizzie II*