Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TBWCYL Day 76 - My dogs are keeling me...

I had to improvise on today's task. I was to wear shoes that were 1 size to small so that I could appreciate the feeling of taking them off at the end of the day. Problem is, I don't own a pair of size 10s so I stuffed my shoes with rolled up toilet paper to create a tight fit. It worked fairly well for a few hours but around 10 things started to flatten out.

I went to the bathroom and swapped TP for that ridiculously nonabsorbent brown paper that some companies claim is paper towel. I have to say, this may not have been the best idea. I got the feeling of cramppedness from the paper but it kept moving. So, I also got the feeling something was right underneath my foot all day. Not as annoying as a rock but not pleasant either.

I just got home and swapped into my cushy Vans and I have to say, 'Thank goodness'. My toes were beginning to go numb from the paper pushing against them. My feet actually tingle a bit. None the less, today wasn't very fun.

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

Ouch! That book's kinda mean!

What next? Hair shirt?

Trinity said...

I am not sure what a hair shirt would consist of. Hopefully not wearing or making a shirt made out of hair.

Though I might be able to make a sweater out of the dog trimmings...hmmmm.