Friday, March 20, 2009

TBWCYL Day 79 - Knowledge Able

So, today I was supposet to become an expert on today. The book listed a crap load of questions to help in this scenario but they were freakin' hard to answer. Here is what I got.

Weather in Zambia today: Weather.com stated 79 degrees & Mostly Cloudy
Number of Wars in progress today: Well, at least 2 because those are American based, but I am sure it is at least 5. There was no easy resouce for this
World population today: 6,767, 846, 339
Result of Sporting event today: I have been following the NCAA games so this one is mulitfaceted. My bracket has held a winning average though. Check ESPN if you need to know.
First topic on Jerry Springer today: Man leaves wife for Stripper
Middle East oil reserves today:
Number of astronauts in space today: 5 from Expedition 18
Percentage of faked oragasms today: None if I am involved. Seriously...that is not a real statistic.
Time spent waiting for phones to be picked up: Mine personally was about 5 minutes total
Moon-Earth distance at midday: 363,000 km
Horoscopes of Leos with Scorpio ascendants: I couldn't find this specifically but I did find this horoscope.
Your planet, the sun, should give you plenty of food for thought today. You may well want to literally broaden your horizons, as the focus switches to travel and environment changes. Sticking with the same old routines is safe, but dull. You’re perhaps now prepared to take a calculated risk!
Number of birthdays worldwide: I looked everywhere but couldn't find this info.

So, there you have it.

That is all,

Newt

1 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

lol I think you did damn well to answer as many as you did!!!