Saturday, March 21, 2009

TBWCYL Day 80 - Would you like something to seat? or The Armchair is lovely this evening

Today's task adds no value to my life, however it does add some fiber to my diet. I am to begin eating a piece of furniture today. It had to be wood so I chose to use one of the kitchen chairs. Now before you go thinking our dinette set now looks like a dog went ape shit on it, let me explain the process. I was to take off a small sliver of the chair and eat it. I took my Swiss Army knife out and took a sliver about an inch long off the underside of the chair to get my snack.

I was extremely worried that in doing this I was going to end up with a splinter in my tongue, cheek or lower intestine which sounded extremely unpleasant. I have been chewing the sliver for about 15 minutes and it is now the consistency of something akin to wet cotton. It resembles a piece of wet tissue paper and tastes like paper which makes sense because paper is just wood pulp.


I don't see any use in today's task but what the hell. I ate a bit of chair today. I wouldn't have been able to say that usually so I guess this constitutes as my life having been changed.

That is all,

Newt

1 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

That book gets weirder and weirder ... lord knows what it'll have you doing by Christmas.

Be afraid ...