Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TBWCYL Day 77 - Symbol-ism

Today's task allowed me to utilize some of the awesome Adobe Illustrator skills I have gained in my profession. I was tasked today with making my own symbol. If you look in the upper left hand corner of this blog, you will see the new logo for this website, Newt. He is my new symbol I made and I think he adds a little bit of fun to the blog that it has been lacking. I am no graphic designer but I thought that it turned out pretty decent. If it looks too gay, though let me know.

I promise there won't be any unicorns or fairies popping up.

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

*Holds up an "8" scorecard*

(You lost 2 points for not having any unicorns or fairies)

But I do like the logo

Anonymous said...

Planet unicorn, hey!