Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TBWCYL Day 70 - I don't do well at tests

Today I was tasked with taking a quiz to find out if I am a Psychopath.

The score chart is as follows.
0=Not at all
1=Sometimes
4= All the time

1: Glibness/Superficial Charm = 1
2: Grandiose sense of self-worth = 1
3: Tendency to boredom/Need for Stimulation = 4
4: Pathological lying = 1
5: Cunning/Manipulative behavior = 1
6: Lack of Remorse = 1
7: Shallow affect(monotone voice, blank expression) = 0
8: Lack of Empathy = 1
9: Parasitic Lifestyle = 0
10: Poor Behavioral Control = 4
11: Promiscuous Sexual Behavior = 0
12: Behavioral problems early in life = 0
13: Lack of realistic long-term plans = 1
14: Impulsiveness = 4
15: Irresponsible Behavior = 1
16: Failure to accept the consequences of Actions = 4
17: Many Marital Relationships = 0
18: Juvenile Delinquency = 0
19: Callousness = 1
20: Criminal Versatility = 1

Total Score = 26

The book says if I hit 40 I should call a doctor. I guess I am safe.

That is all,

Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

So you're more than half way to being dangerously psychopathic ...

Anonymous said...

Ok so your not a psychopath but you can't count. your total was actually 26 not 24.

Addy's Daddy said...

I'm happy to see that you answered "Failure to accept the consequences of Actions" honestly.

Trinity said...

I would say that I can count but choose not too...or I miscounted. There is no need to be mean.