Wednesday, March 04, 2009

TBWCYL Day 63 - Break it

Today my task was to break a world record. I went on the Guinness Book of World Records website and registered so I could submit my record. I double checked their site to see if I could find a recorded record of my amazing feat but it wasn't listed so I submitted for the title.

My record was...to achieve the longest recorded urination in history. I think I can beat the time I logged on my recorded attempt of 1 minute 51 seconds if I took in more fluid. I drank an entire pitcher of tea and one beer in less than an hour to fill up the tank.

I submitted my request for an attempt but since I could find no record of this having been recorded, I would say I have this in the bag.

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Addy's Daddy said...

By in the bag, did you really mean in your bladder?

Trinity said...

Nope. I plan to get it out of the bladder. Swaaa!!!