Sunday, March 29, 2009

TBWCYL Day 87 -Morse Chod

I got drunk last night but I'll be dammned if that didn't make yesterdays task even more fun. We rolled in last night and I headed to the utility drawer to grab a flashlight and headed upstairs to send out some Morse Code signals to the neighbors. The goal being to see if anyone came back with answers.

We have a small porthole window in our upstairs bedroom which was perfect for this task. I cracked the blinds and began to send out
___- ___ _ ___ _ _ - - / - ---- - -- -- -- ___-
which means 'Good Evening'.

The chances that my drunk ass actually did that correctly is pretty slim. I didn't get any responses but I would guess that is because everyone was asleep.

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Girl Interrupted said...

haha ... for some reason that whole scenario struck me as highly hilarious ... I'm so disappointed there wasn't someone across the road, sitting in the dark, eagerly clutching a flashlight, hoping to embark on an illicit morse code conversation with some like-minded soul

Ps: Are you hungover? I typed quietly, just in case

Trinity said...

No, hangovers are something I rarely experience. Unless hard liquor or boxed wine are involved I usually just wake up extremely thirsty.