Sunday, March 29, 2009

TBWCYL Day 88 - Here to Pump (clap) You Up!

I had to measure my bicep today and learned I am a girly man. I topped out while flexing at 14 inches. Apparently that makes me 'average to good'. If I had been under 9 inches the book people would kick sand in my face and call me a weasel boy. Close call on that.

I have never really been one for building muscle. I don't hate it but building fat is so much more efficient of my time. I don't have to try to do that. I guess it could have been worse so I won't complain much.

That is all,

Newt

13 Ripples in the pond:

Erin said...

What do they have to say about scrawny female biceps?

Trinity said...

They call those Erin's and they are not recommended for anyone to have.

Girl Interrupted said...

Girly Man & Weasel Boy = the worst superhero duo EVER!!!!!

Trinity said...

What? That sounds like a great duo. One could sniff out crime with his super sniffing powers and the other could slap some justice into criminals.

Girl Interrupted said...

Have I ever told you that I HATE that you always have better, funnier comebacks!!!!

Tsk!

Trinity said...

No, but I can completely understand your hatred. It's almost the same hate I get from all of my friends because they are so jealous that they aren't me. Especially my best friend, Thomas because he is a big loser.

Girl Interrupted said...

Weasel boy!

Addy's Daddy said...

How did she know about Weasel Boy....

And Girl Interrupted, don't worry. He isn't always as clever as he seems with the comebacks. Commenting here gives him ample time to come up with a good one - in person he is much less impressive... on many levels... on all levels...

Trinity said...

I have you know that I have a reputation for being quick witted. This is just another case of Thomas wishing he were me and projecting. It is just sad really.

Addy's Daddy said...

I wish that I had the grammatical skills that you do... "I have you know..." NIMROD!

Trinity said...

I type like I speak. You know what I'm sayin?

Addy's Daddy said...

I'll bounce!

Trinity said...

Word.