Wednesday, February 04, 2009

TBWCYL Day 35 - Noted

I had quite a bit of fun today doing my task. I had to hand out little notes to people all day. I was given a note sheet to use that was littered with different phrases and commands that I had to hand out to people.












Some of the communications I had were done through email by cutting and pasting these squares into mail and randomly emailing it to people. I had a series of emails go between me and Diana where I asked her to 'Hug Me'(she responded with a 'no' as she is in NYC), a 'Sleep With Me'(again, in NYC so not possible), and a 'Help me Make a Baby'(she gave no response to this one).

I sent Erin which she took as something to print out and pin on her shirt to help meet people.

I handed a 'Buy Me Lunch' to a coworker. It didn't work. I also gave a 'Tell me if my Breath Smells Bad' to a friend at the comic shop today. She agreed that it was a reasonable request.

I sent my cousin Kristy(a fellow nose picker) this note.











I sent my HLM this note. I taught him to play chess years ago and the student became the teacher rather quickly. Now, I only beat him if I poke one of his eyes out and distract him by singing 'Henry the Eighth' as we play.











I sent my friend Allison this one. We haven't seen each other in a few weeks so it seemed fitting.











This actually fit very well as a means of communication for the day. Every time I sent one, the response I got could be followed up with another so it was easy to talk in little square handouts.

That is all,

Newt

5 Ripples in the pond:

Addy's Daddy said...

That's right! Schooled!

However, you always win in checkers, so it just seems like I am a bit more patient than you are... surprised?

Diana said...

I don't think you sent me hug me. I think they were "Be more strict with me" and "Tell me what to do."

Diana said...

As if you needed me to ask you to do those things...I seem to remember from another blog that I'm a nag.

Addy's Daddy said...

I'm bummed that you shot down Trin's request to help him make a baby. I'm pretty sure that Addison needs a little Vaughn to hang out with....

Erin said...

I think you should speak in square handouts more often.