Monday, February 02, 2009

TBWCYL Day 32 - Dream a little dream

Yesterday's task involved sleeping, so I had to wait to post on it. I was to think of these three things before I went to bed and try to see if they incorporated into my dreams: An aeroplane, a midget, and a hedgehog. I concentrated very hard on them as I lay in bed trying to sleep. However, I had an awful allergy attack yesterday and because of this, I had to take a Benedryl before I could go to sleep.

So, what were my dreams? Well, I did have a dream that involved an aeroplane but I don't remember much about it. I do know that no midgets or hedgehogs were involved though. I also dreamed about doing a jigsaw puzzle. It was similar to a Tetris dream, where you constantly play Tetris in your head...anybody? I constantly found pieces that fit but the puzzle never became complete.

I don't know if things may have been different without the drugs but this didn't work last night.

That is all,

Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Addy's Daddy said...

You may want to do some editing on that post... a couple of those sentences don't make too much sense....

Trinity said...

Sorry, I am still flying high on Benedryl so things aren't really making too much sense today.

Erin said...

Aeroplane? Is this different from an...airplane?

Trinity said...

The book is from Britian so that is how it was written.