Friday, June 02, 2006

Mawedge

Tomorrow, my friends Ashlee and Clinton will be married. So, Congratulations on that. Luckily, I am not in the wedding, but Thomas is and now he will know the Hell he put me through. This means that I am headed to Midland, Tx tonight. That’s ok though because I bought three new CDs that Diana wasn’t happy about so we have plenty of music to listen to on the ride. So, for those of you that I will see, “See you soon.”

That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Addy's Daddy said...

What CDs were they?

Trinity said...

I bought the Scrubs Soundtrack(which is very good by the way), The second Shins CD(which I still havent gotten through because Diana and I talked alot during the drive), and a greatest hits of a band called Guided by Voices. They helped pass the time while driving.