Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm So Excited and I just can't hide it!

So, as you all know, I got engaged. Due to this turn of events I will soon be getting engagement photos, and eventually photos, taken. There is one problem to all of this however, in that I am a fat ass.

Since moving to the Big D, and I do mean Dallas, I have put on a few more pounds then I would care to admit. So in an effort to start to trim down before the ill-fated picture day, Diana and I went to the Monday aerobics class at our apartments gym. This was not a pleasant experience.

I fully admit that I am extremely out of shape. But DAMN GENA! (Thank You, Martin) I was fairly sure that I was going to vomit after about half of that workout and by the end the blood was rushing to my head so quickly that I was pretty sure that my brain was boiled. I have never worked out that hard in my life. And I know that is sad as at 23 I am just feeling "the Burn".

There is another class on Wednesday and as of right now I plan on going, though depending on how easy it is to walk tomorrow, I may have to rethink the situation. But for now,

That is all,

Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trin,

Maurizio lost 50 lbs doing the "Sugar Busters" diet. I have the books if you want to borrow them. He started the diet Jan 1 when he was nearly 200lbs and now he's under 150lbs. He has become obnoxious, constantly bragging, but he's healthier.

:)Teri

Addy's Daddy said...

I think that might be the funniest post that you have ever posted. To picture your chub dancing around in an aerobics class... priceless.

I am guessing Ms. I Used To Run Around the Whole Tech Campus did pretty well though?

Trinity said...

I dont think I want to do the Sugar Busters, but thanks anyway. I am going to just eat better and work out and see how that healthy living thing works. And Diana did just fine.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I don't want to come do aerobics with you guys - I think I might die. But keep up the good work! =)