Today I am supposed to highlight an unsung hero and I can't think of a better person to highlight then Lola Lakely.
Lola is a fellow blogger that somehow or other I got connected to and I love her. She is my unsung hero for so many reasons. First off she is the living embodiment of Jessica Rabbit and is one of the only red heads I can say I find attractive. She is also certifiably crazy.
Read her bio of herself and tell me she isn't loony toons. She is a 14 year old frat boy with an alcohol fixation and commitment issues. For example, she has rules for dating that would give any psychoanalyst a thesis to kick start their career.
- Never see the same person two weekends in a row.
- Once you've made a date with someone on a weekend, make sure you relegate him/her to a weeknight next time.
- Leave Saturdays for meeting new people.
- Don't hook up with your friends. This only leads to feelings. Yuck.
- If you are too drunk to drive and must sleep over, make sure you leave before breakfast the next morning.
- Never, ever go to a wedding with someone you are dating.
- This one should be blatantly obvious but just in case- No meeting families. EVER.
Beware introducing your boyfriend to her as she steals them like I steal hearts. Her reputation is pretty sketchy on this front.
Now, as to why she is my unsung hero: she is not afraid to risk life and limb for a laugh. Anyone who does that is in the hero category automatically, hence the Spider-Man obsession. She drunk texts, she wakes up with paint in her hair and doesn't know where it came from, and she has a reputation with the local restaurants and convenience stores that know her by name.
She is my hero,