Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm cheating on Diana!

It's that time of year again. Diana has gone to L.A. (no, not Louisiana) and I am on my own again. This means that my yearly affair will start up again. The worse part of my indiscretion is that Diana knows the other woman. In fact, they keep in touch regularly.

I have known her for years. We have been off and on for a long time and in fact, she was my first. In times of need, I go to her. We go everywhere together. I have been carrying on behind Diana's back in our home while she is away. Honey, when you read this I just want you to know I love you.

My new girlfriend's name is...Hangela.

That is all,

Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Addy's Daddy said...

Gross...

and I am waiting for those who read this and don't understand it....

Trinity said...

Me too.

Diana said...

Glad someone can keep you happy while I'm away.

Trinity said...

I knew you would understand.