Friday, December 07, 2012

Beer Advent Day 6 - Real Ale Full Moon Pale Rye Ale

We are already back to a Real Ale brew for day 6 of the Badvent calendar.  This time I got the Real Ale Full Moon Pale Rye Ale. I liked it but couldn't tell you the difference between a Rye or regular Pale Ale.  My guess is that one has rye in it but I don't know why that matters.


This may seem stupid but the label really bothers me on this beer.  All Real Ale brews use the same label but when I opened the wrapping on this one, my first thought was, "Crap, its grape flavored" and I can't seem to get past it.  It wasn't grape flavored but that bottle is just not right. 


All things being equal, I preferred the standard Pale Ale offering from Day 3 to this beer.  It was still tasty but not to the level of a regular Pale Ale.

That is all,

Newt

0 Ripples in the pond: