Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beer Advent Day 17 - Lagunitas Maximum IPA

Day 18 of the Advent has by far been the worst beer.  I am always iffy on IPAs and after reading the intent of this beer on the Lagunitas Brewing website, I should have known instantly that I wasn't going to enjoy this beer.

They describe this as "Kinda like our IPA on steroids" which means that IPA taste but more disgusting.  I drank this with dinner and every sip was a slap at the back of my tongue.  I almost poured it out but I powered through.  Another quote from their website says, "Flavor so hoppy it threatens to remove the enamel from your teeth." How is that appetizing.


Maybe IPA fan will love this but I hated it, and I don't hate beer.  Even Diana appoligized for this one.

That is all,

Newt

0 Ripples in the pond: