Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beer Advent Day 18 - Shiner Bock

Day 18 brought joy to my beer fattened face.  Honestly, I saw my favorite red and yellow cap poking out of the wrapper for a week now and knew I had this to look forward to.

Shiner Bock beer is my favorite beer ever, in the world.  I love the flavor, the color, and even the packaging brings warmth to my heart.  I have toured the brewery, visited the small town that it sits in, and own numerous Shiner related products.

My ice chest is a Shiner, I have glasses, coasters, and koozies that are Shiner, and I made damn sure we served Shiner at my wedding.

I even have a Shiner shirt that looks like a delivery guy shirt and my eye doctor asked if I had been out delivering before coming in.  I love this beer with a passion.  If you haven't had Shiner Bock, you are missing out on a treat.


That is all,

Newt

2 Ripples in the pond:

Erin said...

Awww, even poured into its own Shiner glass! I teared up a little bit reading about your passion.

Erin said...

Oh, and it is so, so delicious.