Monday, January 07, 2008

My name is GYM

Well, I am officially a member of a GYM!?! I decided a few weeks ago that it is probably time to do something about my weight. I look at fat people and think, "How did they let themselves get so big?" and then dig back in to my Whataburger bag.


I know that I am over the weight I need to be at so I joined a gym near our house. I went today for the first time and took advantage of one of the selling points of the gym. They have personal TVs on all of their elliptical and treadmills. I was able to do 30 minutes on an elliptical which is the longest I have every stayed on one of those Iron Maidens.

I plan on sticking with this for a while to get back down to my sexy weight of 195-200. Mainly, I just want my body to stop looking like I ate a box of Lime Jello. I even went and bought workout shorts. Their silver.

That is all,

Newt

12 Ripples in the pond:

Addy's Daddy said...

I surely hope you are joking about the shorts, both the color & the shorts part.

Diana said...

I'm so proud of you!!! Now if I can just get my lazy butt to the gym as well! Love you!

Trinity said...

My shorts are silvery and fantastic.

Anonymous said...

maybe you should save the shorts until you reach your goal weight.

Trinity said...

I will not wear sweat pants, especially at a gym. My legs dont look that bad.

Anonymous said...

you and thomas are the two most uptight people when it comes to the spelling and grammer used on your blogs ... so i am suprised to see that while discribing your lovely silvery fantastic shorts that you failed to realize that you used the word their instead of they're or the even more correct they are.

and thomas i am even more suprised that you of all people did not point this out or correct his disregard for the english language.

Diana said...

Hey, Dictionary...learn how to capitalize before you start to judge people's punctuation.

Addy's Daddy said...

Also, Dictionary, you should looks up the word "gammer" in Webster's. Oh, can't find it?!?! Because it is spelled "grammar". Good job, Dicktionary, good job.

Trinity said...

Also, you might learn that you spelled describing wrong. Glass houses Mr. Dictionary.

Anonymous said...

I just want to point our to Thomas that the dictionary did not use the word "gammer", they spelled grammer right.

Addy's Daddy said...

Nat, mine was a typo. It should have read "grammer" instead of "gammer". However, the word is correctly spelled "grammar" not "grammer".

Anonymous said...

yes, I realized that afterwords. sorry.