Sunday, January 20, 2008

Giggle-Toot

I was just bothering Diana by smacking my gum when she asked me to quit and it made me start to laugh. As soon as I did, I let the slightest toot that made me laugh even harder. I like to call this phenomenon a Giggle-Toot.

I think everyone has been afflicted with this. I know Diana has. Funny story...I don't remember why but Diana started laughing, this was years ago, and when she did she had a Giggle-Toot. Well, she thought that the GT was so funny that it made her laugh harder which caused an even longer GT that may or may not have been classified as a Giggle-Fart. Well, the GF? made her laugh even harder and well, I think you can see where this went. By the end of her fourth GT she had me laughing so hard that I cried.

I think that if there is a God then He/She/It has to have a sense of humor because anything that can make humanity laugh with a little air coming from the gluteous maximus has to have a funny bone.

That is all,

Toot, er I mean Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Diana said...

How embarrassing! I thought we weren't going to share these moments with others. At least I didn't shit my pants...

Trinity said...

Let that go. I wasn't feeling well and I don't think you should bring up what happens when I am sick. It's not nice.

Thomas said...

Well, it sounds like you let it go whether Diana has or not....

Trinity said...

You are an ass. It was involuntary and it wasn't as much as it sounds like. It was barely a shart.