Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I hate my life

Man, this day has/did suck. It all depends on when you are reading this. It is days like these that really make me hate my life. Isn't that ridiculous? I am healthy, have a decent job and have a great fiancee and yet I still say that.

I have been dreading this week for a while. It is a short week for me, or a long one depending on how you look at it. I only have to work until Thursday afternoon but when I leave work, I fly to Houston to attend a conference until Sunday afternoon. So I don't get a weekend, and I really needed one of those. Add to that the fact that I have actually been experiencing stress related to working and you can see the predicament I am in.

Oh, and I haven't gone twosies in 4 days. Yep, I don't know what that is all about because I keep eating. I am sleepy from partying these last two weekends, I may in fact fall asleep at some point today. But not likely as I am too buy working.

My one salvation is that I am going to go buy V for Vendetta tonight and will probably force Diana to watch it. Ha. Plus, they are having one of the greatest sales I have seen in a while at Circuit City so I am doubly excited.

Woe is me,

Newt

6 Ripples in the pond:

Anonymous said...

GOOD ONE! Impressed... wow gold opportunity.

Thomas said...

Hey man, don't let it get you down! Just realize that most people don't like their jobs that well and enjoy the time you are away from work! I know I do!

I don't know what to tell you about the # 2 issue.... Drink a lot of coffee and foods with Olestra! The coffee thing always makes me have to poop... every morning that is! :)

What is up with anonymous?!?!

Trinity said...

I guess that is a new way to get junk mail. Random.

Thomas said...

Hey, I was thinking. I know what would cheer you up! Bi-Gnomial Gnomiclature!!! We haven't had one of those in forever!!

Trinity said...

Everyone told me they weren't funny so I stopped doing them. Great now there is another thing to be sad about

mom-in-law said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.