Monday, December 03, 2007

Spelling Follies - Part duh

Well, the Spellin' Felon has struck again. This was found at the same school a couple of weeks ago and I am just getting around to posting about it. It seems that Marshall Durham Middle School has a prankster in their midst. I am not sure what class Scince is but I know it wasn't part of the curriculum back when I was in 6th Grade.


Somehow I doubt this will be the last spelling error I will find.

That is all,

Newt

3 Ripples in the pond:

DEZ NUTS said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!! LEAVE THE POOR LITTLE KIDDIES ALOVE YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas said...

I'm not really sure what just happened there....

DEZ NUTS said...

AND THATS THE WAY I WORK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!