Monday, November 12, 2007

The Misadventures of Duncan and Hazel - Sweet Fang

Imagine...

Duncan and Hazel are sitting around the house. Hazel, in her infinite curiosity starts investigating the Target bag sitting on the fireplace.


H: Duncan, guess what?
D: What? Hazel, you know you shouldn't be messing around in that bag.
H: Damn D, you have got to lighten up. There is some tasty treats in here.
D: Hazel. You know your ass is going to get busted and I will probably get blamed.
H: Yeah, but it will totally be worth it.


Duncan and Hazel proceed to tear open an entire bag of Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses.


D: Should we be eating these?
H: I don't see why not.
D: I don't know, isnt this stuff bad for us?
H: I don't know, and I don't care. Check this out, I am wired.
D: Quit running around. Stop biting me. Calm Down Dammit!!!
H: I can't. Whooo hooo!!!!!!!


Diana came home to find the entire bag gone. Foil wrappers littered the floor. Asses were made pink and doggie doo turned white.


That is all,


Newt

4 Ripples in the pond:

Thomas said...

Who left the bag where the dogs could get it? Have you not learned by now?!?!?!?!

Trinity said...

It was Diana. They were my candies and I was really looking forward to them. Stupid dogs.

Anonymous said...

Ewww, I bet they ended up wishing they had eaten something better then cany cane kisses.

Mom-in-law said...

Hope the kids are all ok tooo much chocolate can be very bad for them. It can also kill them watch them closely. Love mom-in-law